Tuesday, October 9, 2012

22... Lost the Cookies... Registered...

This week's news includes a new symptom... my sciatic nerve has been causing more pain in my right knee all the way up to my hip and into my back.  This has made getting around a bit more tough.  I am pressing through as I know this is yet another normal occurrence of pregnancy.  I'm sure that my doc will tell me there is nothing that I will be able to do about it but then we will see on Wednesday when we head back for our monthly check up.

I made it all the way to 22 weeks without getting sick once.  And then my lil cute fuzzy pooch lost his cookies.  Normally, I am fairly decent about holding my own when I have to clean up after Dex.  This time, however, I followed suit.  I am thankful that I was able to make it into the bathroom before mine breakfast apple decided to revisit.  I was then able to get everything settled enough to clean up Dex's mess.

Brock and many other's have told me that while my senses are heightened, I'm not allowed to blame this one on the lil dude incubating inside.  I really don't blame him as I'm sure there would have been countless others who would have had the same reaction.  Oh well.

In other news, Brock and I are officially REGISTERD!  We chose 2 places:

Target: http://www.target.com/np/baby-registry/-/N-564tn#?lnk=gnav_baby|&intc=736562|null
Babies R Us: http://www.toysrus.com/registry/index.jsp?ab=BRU_Header:Utility2:Baby-Registry:Home-Page


We really did not go over board with this but rather added some things that we thought would be great for our lil guy and what we were thinking for the decor.  It is amazing how long that process takes.  We have also decided to purchase clothe diapers for our lil one as we know there are far more benefits to clothe as opposed to disposable.  So please do not buy us any diapers except new born size.  We are still researching what brand to purchase and the system that we are going to use.  

We also scheduled our tour at the hospital so that we can be somewhat familiar with the building come D-day.  I have been attempting to not really think about D-day as this can get me in some emotional turmoil.  One day at a time is my philosophy for the time being.  Brock is the planner and the more organized one and I am ever so Okay with that. 

We are excited for this lil guy to get here but alas there are still about 18 weeks left.  Sometime soon, I am going to need to clean out his room and figure out where all the "storage" stuff is going to go.  
I think I may need to enlist the help of others.  





And for all those bump hungry... Pics...

22 weeks, 11 Inches, 
&
Almost 1 Pound


Next week we have our regular check up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment