Monday, June 14, 2010

A Prune...

I found this info rather interesting and thought I would share with all of you...

Baby Lusch is now the size of a prune!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.) (from the bump.com)

It amazes me just how spectacular God is in the molding and forming of this tiny little human within me. I am also dumbfounded that I have the capability to allow for this new creation to grow. It is all very weird and extremely cool all at the same time.

I am definitely feeling the effects as I do not sleep well, the bathroom constantly calls my name (rather bladder), and I am still nauseous most of the time. Thankfully Canada Dry Ginger Ale helps to take that annoyance away and the little 8oz cans are perfect.

I am currently making a baby blanket in my spare time and when the process starts to come together I will add a picture. Brock and I go back to the doc. at the end of the month and we will hopefully find out if the little peanut is a girl or boy. And then I can't wait to come up with creative ways to tell everyone what the baby's gender is. It will be fun.

I think that is all for now...
Peace Love and Prayers
Corie

From Brock: Also to add to this post my parents were in town this weekend to hang out and go to the Reds game. Before the game my mom and dad bought us our first bit of baby clothing. It is a cute little outfit for a boy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment