Monday, October 19, 2009

Financial Whoas


So I have decided to start blogging about Corie and I's life together that way I can work on getting these things off my chest and so can she. As of right now we are both working thank God. I am a part time security guard at Cincinnati Christian University and a part time maintenance guy at the apartment complex we live at. Times are tough as they are for many people around our community and the nation. Corie and I struggle to pay bills each day and also to have money for food. We have been blessed with a great group of friends who are brothers and sisters in Christ that have fed us on many occasions. It is hard to be on this threshing floor and not know what is going on. Constantly it seems God throws my life up in the air and then blows things away and I reach out to grab them back and know that this is not what I should do. Also it is hard to go to people and ask them for help when they have said on different occasions to come to them if we need help with paying bills. I feel like such a failure. I hate that mine and Corie's work is not sufficient to pay our bills and I am so repentant that I have brought the majority of the financial stress on us do to my carelessness over the years. I am not really trying to sound like a whiny wimp but I figure if you are going to read this blog you might as well know what one of the main topics will be. I know that there will be many happy moments but right now this is not one of them. It is very hard to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment